Maruchan Yakisoba (Chicken Flavor) - Product Description
Microwave Cooking Instructions
- Open lid half way only and remove the two packets
- Open packet #1 and sprinkle contents in the space between the noodles and container. Gently shake container.
- Add water to the fill line as indicated, by arrows.
- Clos lid, cook in a microwave on high (1,000watts) for 4 minutes. After cooking, leave product in the microwave for 1 minute to cool.
- Grab the corners and carefully remove from microwave. Please handle with care, product is very hot.
- Remove lid, pour in packet #2. Mix in the powdered flavoring and enjoy!
*Cooking time may vary depending on microwaves wattage.
Enriched wheat flour(wheat flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamine monotrate, riboflavin, folic acid), vegetable oil(contains one or more of the following : canola, cottonseed, palm) preserved by TBHQ, dehydrated vegetables(cabbage, corn, carrot, onion, garlic), maltodextrin, contains less than 2% of: salt, hydrolyzed corn, wheat and soy protein, yeast extract, sugar, monosodium glutamate, spices(celery seed), chicken fat, powdered cooked chicken, potassium carbonate, turmeric, silicon dioxide(anti-caking agent), sodium(mono, hexameta, and/or tripoly) phsphate, sodium carbonate, natural and artificial flavors(soybean oil, sesame oil), chicken broth, dehydrated soy sauce(wheat, soybeans, salt), cabbage extract, xanthan gum, citric acid, disodium inosinate, disodium guanylate, lactose, soya lecithin.
Contains Wheat, Soy and Milk ingredients.
Manufactured in a facility that also processes shellfish and fish products.
Manufactured by : Maruchan, Inc.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.