Maruchan Yakisoba (Teriyaki Beef) - Product Description
Microwave Cooking Instructions
- Open lid half way only and remove the two packets
- Open packet #1 and sprinkle contents in the space between the noodles and container. Gently shake container.
- Add water to the fill line as indicated, by arrows.
- Clos lid, cook in a microwave on high (1,000watts) for 4 minutes. After cooking, leave product in the microwave for 1 minute to cool.
- Grab the corners and carefully remove from microwave. Please handle with care, product is very hot.
- Remove lid, pour in packet #2. Mix in the powdered flavoring and enjoy!
*Cooking time may vary depending on microwaves or heat source.
Enriched wheat flour(wheat flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamine monotrate, riboflavin, folic acid), vegetable oil(contains one or more of the following : canola, cottonseed, palm) preserved by TBHQ, sugar, dehydrated vegetables(cabbage, onion shitake mushroom, carrot, garlic), monosodium glutamate, contains less than 2% of : salt, hydrolyzed corn, wheat and soy protein, food starch-modified, caramel color, dehydrated soy sauce(wheat, soybeans, salt), maltodextrin, beef extract, natural flavor, yeast extract, spices, potassium carbonate, sodium(mono, hexameta, and/or tripoly) phosphate, beet red color, silicon dioxide(anti-caking agent), sodium carbonate, xanthan gum, disodium inosinate, disodium guanylate, citric acid, malci acid, lactose, soya lecithin, tumeric.
Contains Wheat, Soy and Milk ingredients.
Manufactured in a facility that also processes shellfish and fish products.
Manufactured by : Maruchan, Inc.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.