Nong Shim Neoguri - Product Description
- Boil about 2 1/2 cups of water. Add noodles and vegetable mix.
- Cook for 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and servce
- Add oup base and vegetable mix into a microwaveable bowl, then add noodles on top.
- Pour about 2 cups of water into the bowl.
- Place a microwaveable cover on the bowl.
- Cook for 8 minutes(Cook for 5 mintues when using Hot water)
- Remove from microwave and serve.
*Cooking time may vary depending on microwaves or heat source.
Wheat flour, palm oil, potato starch, modified potato starch, salt, and less than 2% of the following: arabic gum, beef bone stock, beef concentrate, beef fat, citric acid, corn flour, corn syrup, cottonseed oil, cuttlefish, carrots, green onion, dextrin, dextrose, disodium guanylate, disodium inosinate, DL-alanine, DL-methionine, fructose, garlic, ginger, glucose, L-cystine, monosodium glutamate, mushrooms, mussel, natrual flavorings, onion, paprika color, potassium carbonte, riboflavin color, sea tangle, seaweed, sodium carbonte, sodium phosphates, soy protein, soybean oil, spices, succinic acid, sugar, TBHQ, thiamine hydrochloride(vitamin B1), tocopherol, yeast extract.
Contains Wheat, Fish, Shellfish, and Soy.
Manufactured in a facility that also processes egg, milk and shrimp.
Manufactured by : Nongshim America, Inc.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.