Nongshim Chapagetti - Product Description
"East meets West! Be amazed by the fusion cuisine with the introduction of Nong Shim's Chapagetti. Our chef brings you this distinctive combination of western pasta with the taste of the East. We use only the finest mix of ingredients and spices, blending spaghetti-like noodles with our secret Chajang sauce, chunky dehydrated carrots, onions, and ground beans."-Nongshim
Nongshim Chapagetti Cooking Directions
- Boil 600ml (about 2 1/2 cups) of water. Add noodles and vegetable mix. Cook for 5minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat. Strain noodles and leave 4-5 tablespoons of water.
- Add soup base and vegetable oil. Mix well and serve.
- Put vegetable mix into a microwaveable bowl, then add noodles on top. Pour 470ml (about 2 cups) of room temperature water.
- Place a microwaveable cover on the bowl. Cook for 8 minutes. When using hot water, cook for 5minutes.
- Strain noodles and leave 4-5 tablespoons of water. Add soup base, and vegetable oil. Mix well and serve.
Nongshim Chapagetti Ingredients
Wheat flour, palm oil, potato starch, modified potato starch, seasoned vegetable oil (corn, olive, onion, garlic, sesameseed, natural flavors, tocopherols), contains less than 2% of each of the following: canola oil, caramel*(color), corn flour, dehydrated vegetables(onion, carrot), dextrose, disodium guanylate, disodium inosinate, disodium succinate, fried potato(potato, palm oil), garlic*, hydrolyzed wheat protein, hydrolyzed soy protein, lecithin, maltodextrin, modified corn starch, onion*, potassium carbonate, radish*, Red chili pepper*, riboflavin(color), rice bran oil, salt, shrimp*, sodium carbonate, sodium phosphates, soybeans*, sugar, textured vegetable protein(soy flour, partially hydrogenated soybean oil, salt, carmel color), tocopherols(antioxidant), wheat gluten, yeast extracct.*powdered
Contains Wheat, Soy & Shrimp
Manufactured in a facility that also processes fish and milk
Manufactured by : Nongshim America, Inc.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.