Nongshim Shin Ramyun Black - Product Description
Shin Ramyun Black Cooking Directions
- Boil 550 mL (about 2 1/3cuts) of water. Add noodles, soup bases and beef & vegetable mix.
- Cook for 4-5minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat and serve.
Microwave (1000W)*Cooking time will vary depending on microwave.
- Put soup bases and beef & vegetable mix into a microwaveable bowl, then add noodles on top.
- Pour 470mL(about 2cups) of room temperature water.
- Place a microwavable cover on the bowl. Cook for 7 minutes. When using hot water. Cook for 7minutes. When using Hot water, cook for 4 minutes. Try adding your favorite vegetables.
Caution: Product is very hot after heating. Handle with care to avoid spilling or burning yourself.
Shin Ramyun Black Ingredients
Wheat flour, palm oil, potato starch, beef bone extract, modified potato starch, maltodextrin contains less than 2% of each of the following: anchovy*, beef extract*,beef fat*, black pepper*, calcium phosphate, caramel color*, chinese cabbage*, dehydrated vegetables(mushroom, green onion, garlic), dextrose, disodium guanylate, disodium inosinate, disodium succinate, freeze dried beef(beef, soy sauce(soy, wheat, salt), tocopherols), garlic*, ginger*, hydrolyzed corn protein, hydrolyzed soy protein, kelp extract*, modified tapioca starch, mushroom extract*, natural flavors, onion*, potassium carbonate, radish*, red chili pepper*, riboflavin(color), rice*, salt, sand lace concetrate*, freeze dried red chili pepper(red chili pepper, dextrose, salt, tocopherols, citric acid), sodium carbonate, sodium phosphates, soybean sprout extract*, soybeans*, sugar, tocopherols(antioxidant yeast extract, yellow corn flour.
Contains Wheat, anchovy, Soy and sand lace.
Manufactured in a facility that also processes crustacean shellfish and milk.
Manufactured by : Nongshim America, Inc.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
Nongshim Shin Ramyun Black - Additional Information
|Product Video||PSY "Gangname Style" - Promotes Shin Ramyun Black|