Nissin Mustard Mayonnaise Yakisoba - Product Description
- Pull back lid to dotted line. Remove all packets from noodle tray. Add enough boiling water to noodles to reach inside line.
- Close lid, wait 3 minutes.
- Peel off drain spout slowly.
- Slowly drain water from tray through the holes.
- Remove lid. Add powder sauce and mustard mayonnaise. Mix well and Serve!
Wheat flour, vegetable oil, salt, soy auce(water, soybean, wheat, salt), mayonnaise, sugar, cabbage, salt, worchester sauce, spice, soy sauce, yeast, spice oil, starch, caramel coloring, monosodium glutamate, calcium carboante, potassium bicarbonate, citric acid, emulsifier, artificial flavor.
Product of Japan
Contains Soy, Fishes, Wheat and Milk Ingredients.
Manufactured by : Nissin Foods Co., Inc.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.